2012年10月22日星期一

looks pretty




Starting to spend the initial friendship Whispering fleeting cheap timberland, love is the most worthy of our treasure, but you tangled in these inside? Have you fantasized about it? Our roles were reversed, how sad to know each other's hearts. p1 paper airplane across the fleeting [Yan] want to treasure we have lost, but we have to forgive each other, our friendship is still, right? This article from the past and moving story that summer, I broke your paper airplane model, you pick up the the torn paper airplane model brother me fling, shouted: This is my mother sent me to the last gift you have red eyes. When I have to say I'm sorry when you stare at me to say: I'm sorry because I have lost, just like my mother will never come back to roll! . My mind was like a needle, but I was too Gu face gently out of the door Timberland Womens High Top, silently crying. I head down looking at was about to close the door, you say: Is our friendship is no match for a paper airplane? You do not look at me, Is our friendship so the end of it? A week passed, you have not come to me, when you can not day. It came to me and good recall previous child, we muddle happy and shouted: flowers. But we had planted flowers, you squatting closer look at flowers said: Haopiaoliangya. I said: Yes, you want the flowers as beautiful. I green leaves with you. Your smile blossoming said: Well, you will be with me on this? We hit Komagari hook our hands cheerful pull together. Retractors hanged a hundred years not allowed to change Timberland Womens 6 Inch. From the past touching story Huiguo Shen discovered so many years of friendship, I seem to engage Alice, did not told him I'm sorry. This time anyway have to try, even if he ignored me. I started fierce origami airplane until the fold link 100. Quickly went to your doorstep. The door is open, the room was empty. Letter (letter content) looks pretty, when you see this letter, I have walked this or I'm sorry, because you may not know that my mother died on the table. I was really angry so I called to you roll when I later regret, I was 10 years old, my mother had cancer, everyone did not say, and so dying to tell us that she had cancer. Days in the hospital, he gave me a paper airplane model. She said do not tell your friends mother died. Because I'm afraid they do not play with you because you are not my mother's children. I have been lied to their mother on a business trip and did not die. So you do not know. But then I thought for a long time. In our previous, only to find that I really like you. Than the friendship became a real love, my mother is no longer, I have to treasure Timberland Splitrock For Cheap. When you lose my sky no stars. I said that we would have to go and Well. But my father to go to another city life, Although we come to an impasse, but I can see that you still miss me Timberland Earthkeepers Sandals Cheap, if I go to say and a good walk. You must not let me go, very sad. So I was not looking for you. Bless you Evy. Small inkstone this article from the past and moving story reading had burst into tears, tears ticking off the letter, I said I'm sorry, you too for my sake, small Yan. Your friendship and love at the same time as the paper airplane across my 15-year-old's fleeting. I also wish you happiness! I wish I could tell you, I miss you Timberland Leisure, miss you (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论