2012年10月22日星期一

as long as I love you be able




The first sentence: Nothing special, just want to hear your voice. A man in a woman unexpected allocated telephone said softly. The second sentence: Give me some time, I will break up with her as soon as possible. Rest assured, I will give you a birthright UGG Knightsbridge Boots. Married mistress emphatic said. The third sentence: Even if you do not love me, I will be his life to protect you. Said fondly men. Fourth sentence: You are my first and last lover. Boy naive and romantic to say to the first love. Fifth sentence: you are a woman of my last. The prodigal son or Playboy in love thoughtful tenderness said. Sixth sentence: As long as you have been by my side, the other things are no longer important. The men hugged girlfriend of a married woman journeying said. Seventh sentence: I will marry you. Love liar use sweet talk trick to say to the young women. Eighth sentence: No matter what happens in the future, you become what you are still my favorite. The great oath the lovestruck man Huaqianyuexia talking to the girlfriend UGG Fringe Cardy Outlet. Ninth sentence: you always make me forget time exists. Obviously has all day to go hand in hand, the man sent a woman to the outside the home of his face is still reluctant to part with Road let alone. 10th sentence: It is now able to meet much fun! Day sweet encounter ended, shortly after midnight, the man holding a telephone tube wistfully said to her from afar. A 10: It does not matter, you're just late while! Her late even though more than half an hour, and still he said kindly. 12th sentence: as long as you, I do not care to pay how consideration. Even if the road of love is being affected by external factors stumbled man has been firmly and obstinately wife said. Qianzhi emotional network sentence 13: At the moment I'm worried about you, I am careful to take care of themselves. Men at work did not forget paging girlfriend left force hearing. Sentence: 14 any time, any situation, as long as you need me, I immediately came to do my best work for you girlfriend to break, man still look journeying, said still willing to continue to go through fire and water for her. 15th sentence: I am willing to love you, take care of you, protect you, for life UGG Flare Flip Flops. Wedding, the groom with little tears in the presence of all the relatives and friends in front of the bride says. 16th sentence: you brought me the greatest impact in the life, I will remember this life. Both men and women, in peace, to break up, men of calm and certainty. 17th sentence: If he treated you well, be sure to tell me, I will never let him go, I will always be by your side to protect you. She chose someone else, to be abandoned the man still Qingshenkuankuan said. 18th sentence: as long as you want, when you feel lost and frustrated when need a shoulder to tell me, I will immediately appear. She does not love him, but he does not care about no regrets to say. 19th sentence: I never promised any woman from any woman will not do what I would have done for you, you are in my mind is how different! The wise man said to the jealous woman. 20th sentence: the encounter countless women in my life, but never like this taught me so deeply shocked. Roll for many years a man in love to new acquaintance woman said UGG Uptown Boots. Twenty-one: you walked into my life, my whole life is ready for you. Said the man's pocket and remove the ring, both seriously and to marry a woman timidly. Twenty-two: in any case, as long as I love you be able to safely live I do not want nothing. The lover is married, the groom is not me, man verge of tears, blessing the bride said. Twenty-three: I promise not to let anyone hurt you, including myself, believe me! I will give you happiness. The woman in the work or personnel humiliation, the men she owned in my arms, some whisper considerate. Article four: you drunk! I you drunk. Women drink wine of the strike two Lianfan Hongxia another cheek red hot, the men seize the opportunity to gently Whispering. Twenty-five: those matters which do I do on infinite significance. Man proposed that the woman left each time seen with movie tickets as a memento. Article six: (a man's name) is to understanding with the (woman's name), and came to this world. The man and the woman pictured on the back to write the above words. Article seventeen: married and you must be very happy. First date men to crush the long-married girl, insinuated. Article eight: I must be better than you live one minute, so that when you leave, let me grab hold of your hand UGG Dauphine Outlet, just as we sleep weekdays. The man holding the beloved woman in bed cooing. The twenty ninth sentence: I'm waiting for you to come back UGG Noella Outlet. Airport boyfriend tightly hugged about to go to study abroad girlfriend elaborate, and then kiss on the amount in the other. The third ten: In my heart you will always be the most cultured, the most special and most attractive. Man swipe girlfriend hair said. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论